Greatness of Guru
2. The ear that hears not the glory of the Guru’s Leela is really deaf.
3. Life without a Guru is death.
4. There is no treasure like the wealth of Guru’s grace.
5. There is no safe boat like Satsanga of Guru to cross the ocean of Samsara.
6. There is no friend like the spiritual teacher.
7. There is no abode like Guru’s Lotus-Feet.
8. Remember the Guru at all times.
Devotion to Guru
10. Satsanga with the Guru is the first pillar in the temple of Self-realisation.
11. Grace of God takes the form of Guru.
12. To see the Guru is to see God.
13. Blind is the man who has not seen the divine Master.
14. There is but one religion, the religion of devotion and love to Guru.
15. Devotion to Holy preceptor arises when you have no worldly hope.
16. The company of spiritual teacher will simplify your struggle.
17. Rest in Guru and do the right.
18. Have faith in your Guru’s grace and do your duty.
19. Disobedience to Guru is digging your own grave.
20. A Satguru is a continuous blessing for a disciple.
21. The heart of a Jagad Guru is a shrine of beauty.
Service to Guru
23. Every unpleasant incident in life is a test of your trust in Guru.
24. Disciple considers the actions; Guru weighs the intentions and motives.
25. Doubt in the Guru’s action is the greatest sin.
26. Never try to appear before your Guru what you are not.
27. Obedience is the law of life for a disciple.
28. Don’t miss any opportunity to serve your Divine Teacher.
29. Be sincere and earnest when you serve your Divine Preceptor.
30. To love Guru is to serve Guru.
31. To live is to serve the Divine Master.
32. Obedience to Guru is better than reverence.
33. Obedience to preceptor is better than sacrifice.
34. Adapt, adjust, accommodate with your Guru under all circumstances.
35. Don’t talk much before your preceptor.
36. Pure love to Guru is true obedience to Guru.
37. Give the best things to your teacher first.