Who is taking care of this body day and night. We eat the food. All other actions are taken by some powerful thing in our body. we never pay attention to for 100 years we live in this world. We don't have experience beyond body and mind.
We think we are doing our activities. But who is giving energy and who is converting food to energy. Without that energy no action can be done. Who is converting food to Blood, bones, nerves ...? Oh! we have a powerful great machine inside but we always think something else is great. We miss a important aspect in our life.
We give so much trouble with body and mind. We never respected or paid attention to great power sitting inside. Our soul suffers due karma/accumulations. Its also suffer with body and mind.
You are not body, you are not mind. you are soul/uyir. We never pay attention to our self. we fully engage with our body and mind.
We suffer in our life with our accumulation/karma. How to over come and know self/soul?
On total we have 1000 karma(for number sake) While taking birth we came with 100 good and 100 bad karmas. Promising god that i will clear all these karma and know my self. After coming to earth we are drowned by karma. We are not able to overcome karma with intelligence. Normal human make karma from 200 to 400 and goes back.
Since intelligence we have is less, we need to find a better intelligence to handle this. If we don't know physics we ask teacher, don't know samabar we ask mother. Same way we need to find an intelligence to overcome from the obstacle.
That intelligence is called Guru.
We need to understand few things before we start the inner journey.
These messages are told by Siddhas and enlightened masters.
1. God is one and god is divine light - vast grace ligt - Arutperunjothi
2. Soul/Self/Uyir - is a tiny divine light.
3. Soul is located in the center of our head.
4. Its situated in meeting point of our five senses.
5. Holy feet/Thiruvadi of god is our pupil of eyes. - Entry to inner travel.
6. Pupil of eyes is blocked(suksuma-non physical state) in the form of seven screens.
7. Karma wraps over our soul. This has to be cleared with penance.
8 Deekshai is to open the blockage.