In the Nithya karma vithi (Vallalar's Prose) Ramalinga adigal advised following..
1. Eclipta alba - 4 parts(KARISAALI)
2. Solanum trilobantum. - 1 part (Thuthuilai)
3. Mukia maderaspatana - 1 part (Musumusukai)
4. Cumin Powder - 1 part
How to mix?
Powders of above herb should be mixed.
Eclipta alba - 200 gm
Solanum trilobantum - 50 gm
Mukia maderaspatana - 50 gm
Cumin Powder - 50 gm
Where to buy?
These powders are available in Kaadhi Craft shops in Tamil Nadu.
Available in Vadalore.
How to use?
1 portion of water
1 portion of milk.
1/2 tea spoon for a person
Mix in a vessel, heat till whole(1 portion of water + 1 portion of milk) liquid become 1 portion.
Add sugar(not white color one)
Drink this early morning in empty stomach.
What are the benefits?
1. Clears the sputum in head
(Expectorated matter; saliva mixed with discharges from the respiratory passages;
in ancient and medieval physiology it was believed to cause sluggishness)
2. Cures cold, cough , Asthma
3. Teeth related issues
4. Balances vatha pitha kapa